
I know that I have spoken about my good friend Kam Taylor before, but I was just looking on her site today and saw that she has added several new "Little Heroes" to her website. I was so touched by these sweet pictures and these sweet families who endure such difficult hardships but still manage to smile and show gratitude for these sweet little spirits that they have been blessed with. With the reminders of the tragedy of 911 and the many struggles that exist in our world today, I am truly grateful for small things that remind us that there are so many good people doing good and kind acts of service for others, and that so much good does indeed exist in our world today. So thank you my friend, for your example and your selfless acts of service. If you would like to check her out go to http://www.photographybykam.com, then click on her PORTRAITS link,then her GALLERIES link, and then her LITTLE HEROES link. You won't regret it, it is so tender.

















3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL pix and BEAUTIFUL tribute! luv ya
Thank you April. You are too sweet. I love you guys!
Feel a little funny giving a loud shout out to you in such a sweet post, but I didn't want you to think that I was ignoring you. SO Hello! I am glad that Elyn connected us. I spent quite a lot of time going over your entries, okay mostly the pictures (gorgeous). Your family is beautiful. I can't believe how big the girls are. I never saw a picture of your little boy, how stinking cute, what a sweet spirit. I know have you all linked up to our blog so I will totally be checking in on you. Thanks for getting in touch!
Post a Comment