Yesterday we had the opportunity to go to our sweet little friend's baptism. Abby just barely turned eight and the Munson family was able to get special permission to have her baptism on New Years Day while all 10 of their kids and spouses were in town. It was so wonderful, and we felt so blessed to be a part of it. She just glowed! She had the most peaceful look on her sweet face and she looked like a little princess. I have decided that we should have a baptism every year on New Years Day. LOL! It was the most perfect way to start the new year. So thank you Munsons for allowing us to be a part of it. Oh... I also had a chance to meet Amber and Ben's' "Tiny Queen" for the first time. I just feel in love with this little red haired angel, isn't she sweet!
Friday, January 2, 2009
The Best Way to Start the New Year
Yesterday we had the opportunity to go to our sweet little friend's baptism. Abby just barely turned eight and the Munson family was able to get special permission to have her baptism on New Years Day while all 10 of their kids and spouses were in town. It was so wonderful, and we felt so blessed to be a part of it. She just glowed! She had the most peaceful look on her sweet face and she looked like a little princess. I have decided that we should have a baptism every year on New Years Day. LOL! It was the most perfect way to start the new year. So thank you Munsons for allowing us to be a part of it. Oh... I also had a chance to meet Amber and Ben's' "Tiny Queen" for the first time. I just feel in love with this little red haired angel, isn't she sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















3 comments:
Thanks April that was sweet.It was a really great start to a New year.That was a really cute picture of the girls and Emily.
you are right every year should begin like this one!!
Thanks always for your sweet comments, April I look forward to hearing from you on my blog. It makes it so much more fun to have such responses. I learned a fun way to set pictures up on as collages. I'm addicted, I know, thanks to you! It's a good thing, though. Love ya bunches, April! Have a great Sunday with your family. I'm looking forward to teaching your sweet daughter this year in Primary!
Post a Comment