
A dear and incredibly kind friend of mine, Jennifer Ashby, recently gave such a beautiful gift to my friends and I. If you have not had an opportunity to see her stunningly classic photos, please check her out at www.jenniferashbyphotography.com Jennifer has such an amazing way of capturing every ones individual sparkle and keeps each photograph simple and well...just beautiful! We were all so touched that she wanted to give us such a tender gift. So thank you my wonderful friend. Thank you for giving us such a beautiful gift and for creating such a special and fun memory that we will all treasure. (And didn't Edward photograph "BEAUTIFULLY", lol! Good thing he showed up, lol)

My heart is so full as I look at the beautiful faces of these sweet ladies, and I cannot help but feel so blessed to know each of them. It has been said that a group of ladies who love each other and hang out together can often be a called a "clique", which I guess in my mind has a negative connotation. But when I look at these beautiful pictures, I guess what I would call them is a true "blessing". When Eric and I moved to Idaho a couple of years ago our purpose was to live in a state that would provide better health benefits for my little peanut. We had no idea at the time what path my health would take, nor that every day that passed would one day feel like a wonderful blessing. These amazing women, have held my hand as I watched my son pass away and participated in wonderful milestones with my children. They have shared their joy of the birth of their babies and mourned with us as they have lost their own family members. They have hugged me when I was too sick to do much else, and have been the Mothers to my little ladies when I could not. These woman have made me laugh so hard it hurt and have cleaned, cooked, and served more often than they have had time for. I have been blessed to watch as they weather their own trials with such quiet dignity and marvel at the compassion that they show to all around them. Their testimonies have been such a great strength to me when I myself have felt scared or discouraged. My sweet friend Selina recently made us all little signs that said, "Laughter Through Tears Is My Favorite Emotion". I am so grateful to have known what a gift that is in a great part because of these wonderful women. A "clique" you may say, no my friends, "a true gift".So to you sweet ladies, Thank You, from the bottom of my heart, I love you!

















13 comments:
I LOVE LOVE that you have such amazing friends! I think we would all be better to strive to be like you and the rest of these wonderful ladies. So very special!
It's fun to get to meet the "Angels" in your life through a photo. I am so happy that you have a wonderful support network. What a priceless photo this is! Thanks for sharing it.
They turned out great!! I love the pics. I am so glad that you have such good friends. They are all so sweet!!!
Those pictures are priceless. You look gorgeous!
I love the pictures! I think Edward turned out very nice and I think the apple is a great touch! You all look beautiful. I know all you lovely ladies are greatly appreciated!
It is nice to have great friends. Fun pics!
We had such a great time doing these pictures, and when I look at all your faces in these pictures I have such warm tender feelings for each one. How I love being gifted with so many beautiful ladies as my friends. We do have so many laughs no matter what we are doing. I love these pictures. Maybe I should comment for Chris since she probably hasn't done that before. Love ya, Kim
You girls crack me up! I love it. What a fabulous group of women!! And it's a good thing there's plenty of cardboard-Edward to go around.
Oh, how much fun that must have been! And I love that saying, I would have to agree, that is the best emotion and it is even better when you have good friends to share it with!
This looks so fun. We always get pics of our families and kids but forget the friends which many times are what keep us going!! You all look like you are having so much fun!!!!!! Here's to you!
How fun to have such great friends. I've always considered my friends one of my GREATEST blessings in this life.
Serioulsy you have hot friends!! lol love ya!!
What great pictures! By the way you can come visit anytime you would like... Or maybe I should come visit you! Thanks for all the great comments you are a wonderful amazing person!
Post a Comment