
Today we had the wonderful and unique opportunity to be interviewed by the ever charming Maggie O'Mara with Channel 7 News KTVB. KTVB has a program called Seven's Hero, and each week since 1997 they have highlighted people in our community who are doing extraordinary things to help others. For their next segment Maggie is highlighting my wonderful and truly talented friend Kam Taylor at Photography by Kam. I know that I have often spoke about this sweet friend of mine and what a wonderful blessing she has been to our little family. We were so honored to be asked to tell our story about how much Kam's gift has touched our lives, and what a blessing her pictures have been to us since our little peanut passed away. Maggie was so kind and so easy to talk to and both her and her wonderfully kind cameraman Paul, made us feel so comfortable and at ease. However, I have a sinking feeling that we will not look comfortable or at ease, LOL! Needless to say we were excited to once again say thank you to a truly remarkable lady, and we hope that this segment shows what an amazing HERO she really is!

















5 comments:
Hey, what an experience. You will have to let me know when it's on. She seems like such a special woman.
I want to see this! I am so excited that all of Idaho gets to see what I already know: what an incredible woman you are and how fantastic your family is. Post the link if you can!!
That's awesome!! Her work is truly amazing! If the interview is online post a link---I would love to see it. I miss you my friend.
WOW! You are famous. Let us know if we can watch it online when it airs. Love you guys!
That is so amazing! I adore Kam and her amazing talent! She is one fabulous lady! I am grateful we have had the opportunity to work with her as well! You look SO beautiful! I, like everyone else, hope that we are going to be able to see it online! I am sure it will be amazing. Lots of Love from Provo!
Post a Comment