Thursday, April 22, 2010

Remembering our Little Hero:)


Well hello my friends! This week we have the opportunity to celebrate and remember my little "Peanut". I was thinking about it today and once again am so amazed at how quickly time passes!!!! It has been three years this week since his passing, which is actually longer than the time that we had him as a part of our lives. Sometimes it almost seems like his time with our family was like a dream. I can never think of him without smiling and remembering what a true joy and blessing he was to us. So little man... today we are sending hugs and kisses your way. We love you!

4 comments:

Bennions said...

April, I can't imagine a better Mom than you for your little boy. I know he knew how loved he was and is in your amazing family.

Munson Family said...

That is just such a sweet picture of you all. I'm hoping all is well as you remember your sweet little man.

nina said...

Oh, I believe he was a dream... come true! XOXO

Lombardo Family said...

April, I just love that sweet picture of you with your family. Think of you often. Miss reading your blog. Trust that all is well with you and your family.
much love,
Melissa