Monday, February 16, 2009

"Carpe Diem"


"Carpe Diem" is my new motto these days! There are many things in my life that I have REALLY wanted to do, but always end up putting them off for whatever reason. For example I really want to meet Rob Pattinson someday, lol, I really want to go to England and ride on the "Hogwarts Express", I really want to visit the Sacred Grove with my children and husband, and I really want to go to Maine and have a fresh lobster dinner. Well you get the idea, my list is quite long. One of the things that I have been wanting to do for a long time was to cut my hair short again. My excuse always was that I wanted to lose more weight first. Sooooo, I decided that there are a few things that I just may not have the opportunity to do in this lifetime, but there are some things that I am going to stop putting off. So, hooray, "Carpe Diem", I cut it all off. Now..... on to meeting Rob Pattinson, LOL! (Sorry that the pictures are in black and white, my flash was not working well)

21 comments:

Amber said...

I think that cutting your hair was a splendid idea! It looks GORGEOUS! You have such a beautiful face that the haircut accentuates it all the more. Oh, and I love that motto.

Beverly said...

Wow! You are beautiful. I absolutely LOVE the new "do". It is very flattering and makes you look younger I think. It actually looks just like your younger photos when your hair was shorter. It's adorable!! :-)

Andersons said...

Love the hair, love the pictures, love the motto...LOVE IT! :-)

Carrie said...

Yeah! So cute! It reminds of of when we lived near you. I think it looks great.

Munson Family said...

I agree it does make you look younger, I thought at first you were looking back at old photos. You look great. What did you do different to your blog?You are just a really beautiful woman!

Karynn said...

Wow! You can so totally pull that off without a hitch! I'm lovin it and you do it so cute! Good call. We better all follow your example and Carpe Diem. As we learn more and more, our time here is dependent on the Lord's watch, so we better make good use of it!

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

You look just fabulous dahling!! Very cute do! You do know how to do the do you know?! You are such a pretty girl, mom, daughter of God, etc......you get the point! love you tons!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jardine's said...

I absolutely LOVE the hair cut! It is so flattering on you! You totally look younger.

Bennions said...

Lookin' Good! You brave girl I have always been to scared to cut my hair short. Change is apparently tough for me. You look cute with short hair and long hair. Way to enjoy every day. Love you, Tif

nina said...

April, I know we are the same age, but now I look 10 years older than you!! I LOVE YOUR HAIR! It is beautiful - and how fun to fix. Short hair can be so sassy, love it. XOXO

Annie said...

love you, love the hair, love our friendship. you look greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!! love ya annie

Lombardo Family said...

You can pull off any hairdo. I"m so jealous! I've never really dared to do much with my hair. I turn 30 this month and told Aaron that I am going to go red! I've always loved red hair, so I want to try me out as a red head. Just hope I have the guts to do it. LOL

The Stokes Family said...

I told you, you look great I love it!!! You have always been beautiful. No matter what you do. I love you!!!

Shaw Family said...

Love the hair! Way to go... It looks great on you!!

Olivia W. said...

you go girl! i love the new do! enjoy it!

Lori said...

I love the hair! You look fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

April,

You are such a beautiful lady! Long or short, you are stunning! I love it!

Lisa and Kate said...

Your hair is darling! I love it short! Cute and easy. Love the motto!

Kam said...

You look gorgeous! I have to say you actually look younger...how cool is that!

Ashley said...

April, you look Beautiful in your new do (sp?). I hope all is well and look forward to seeing you and your sweet fam this summer! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

April you look amazing!!!!