Emee usually reads to her little buddy Wickett. It always amazes me that he stays completely still for the ENTIRE time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"We of this generation are at the end harvest of all that has gone before. It is not enough to simply be known as a member of this Church. A solemn obligation rests upon us. Let us face it and work at it. We must live as true followers of the Christ, with charity toward all, returning good for evil, teaching by example the ways of the Lord, and accomplishing the vast service He has outlined for us"
President Gordon B. Hinkley
If you have any questions about what it is that we believe in, please ask us, or check out the official Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints website at http://www.lds.org
9 comments:
These pictures are hilarious!! Yay for lil' readers. :-)
That is so cute! It is never boring in your house!!!
how does hannah read like that without getting a headache? that is too cute!!
How FREKIN' stinkin' cute is that!!!???? ADORABLE!!!! So glad you have pics of that!
These pics are great. I was like them when I was a little girl and I hope my Kate follows suit. I used to get a flashlight and read under my covers until dad would come by around midnight or 1 to check on us and have to tell me to "GO TO BED!" I hated to put down Nancy Drew or the Bobsey Kids because they were always so adventurous!
We all wish we were smart enough to get the camera at these priceless moments, and you were on your toes!They're great.
I need to try reading upside-down too. Maybe that way, more information would stay in my head, instead of disappearing..
I love it!! Isaac was just asking my mom to buy him some "chapter books" and she did and when we went down there she handed him a book and he just curled up on the couch and started reading, I had NEVER seen him be so interested in a BOOK!! I was LOVING it!! Those are the cutest pics...to fun!!
I'm distressed to see Eric losing so much hair, LOL!
Post a Comment