Friday, April 24, 2009

" A Beautiful Gift From A Beautiful Person, Thank you Kam"





















Our family has been given another very special gift from my sweet friend Kam. We met Kam when we very first moved to Idaho a little over two years ago. I actually heard about her and her incredible photographs from a nurse that was taking care of my sweet son, one of the times that we were in the Emergency Room. The nurse had told me about this amazing photographer that took stunningly beautiful photos and had a program for families with terminally ill children or terminally ill parents who had children. The first time I met her was when she came over to do Calebs' pictures with our family and I just feel in love with her. Kam is one of the warmest, most giving and most compassionate people that I have ever met. With all of the many reminders of the struggles that exist in our world today, I am truly grateful for small acts of kindness that remind us that there are so many good people doing good and kind acts of service for others. She is a constant reminder to me that so much good does indeed exist in our world today. So thank you my sweet friend. Thank you for your beautiful gift, and thank you for being the person that you are. Your kindness has truly touched us all, and will be such a wonderful blessing to our family in the years to come. We love you!

If you would like to see some more of her beautiful pictures check her out at Photography By Kam at www.photographybykam.com. You won't be sorry, her pictures really are so very tender!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: A Beautiful Gift
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

16 comments:

Wolff said...

Beautiful and touching pictures!

Bennions said...

Wow what wonderful pictures of your family. I loved seeing them. Kam did a great job. Your daughters look adorable. Tif

McEvoy Family said...

Those amazing pictures touched the deepest part of my heart! Your girls are beautiful like their momma! I was brought to tears. Kam has some seriously special talent! I will drive to Boise over and over again to get pictures with her! April, you are amazing and you can honestly fell the love and tenderness of your family through those intimate pictures. Thanks so much for sharing them. We love you! Tiff and clan!

VIP Sports League said...

The pictures of your beautiful family are priceless! They brought me to tears. April you are such an inspiration to us all and I admire you so much. Wish I lived closer so I could come visit you, but know that you and your family are in my thoughts. I love reading your blog and staying updated on your family. Thanks for sharing your family with all of us!! Keri Beardall

Olivia W. said...

The pictures are gorgeous April! What a wonderful gift!

Amber said...

The pictures were astoundingly accurate portrayals of your fantastic and beautiful family. I felt the love pouring out with my tears. I adore your family and you, April. Thank you for sharing tender moments with everyone.

Annie said...

you guys are beautiful on the inside and out!! kam did a great job!!

Kam said...

Wow, thank you April. I feel so blessed to have you and your family in my life. You are one beautiful amazing woman and are so loved. I love you!

Laura said...

The pictures are wonderful. What a special thing for you to have done. We love you guys!

ChanFam6 said...

Love, love, LOVE the new family pictures. What an inspiration to see such love and affection so openly giving and receiving by all of you. Thank you for sharing them. Love you all.

Carrie said...

Great Pictures! You guys are so beautiful. Even you, Eric!

nina said...

Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.
XOXO, Selina

Nicole said...

BEAUTIFUL AND STUNNING! Thank you again for sharing!

Andersons said...

These pictures are stunning! You are all so genuinly happy in them - truly a celestial family!

Beverly said...

What a beautiful picture of you and your little angels! The photo just tells a thousand words of the love you share with your little girls! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa and Kate said...

These are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. Your family is wonderful adn I am blessed to be part of your lives. Thanks for sharing you with us! Loves to everyone!