This Friday was a big day for my little ladies! I know that this may sound odd but my daughters absolutely LOVE going to the Orthodontist! Well, and how could they not! We go to Dr. Payne (isn't that an AWESOME name for an Orthodontist, lol) at Orthodontics at Bridgetower, and both he and his staff are absolutely amazing! You would think that we were going to Disneyland with how excited my little ladies are every time that we go, LOL! (If you are ever in need of any Orthodontics, YOU HAVE to go and see these great people! They have become such wonderful friends, and we really do love them all!)
Emee was so excited that she was finally getting on her own braces, and my cute Hannah was absolutely ECSTATIC about getting her brand new head gear!!!! LOL! (I love their enthusiasm!)
Here is my little lady right before the braces went on. (She brought her trusty bat, properly named ALICE, after her very favorite vampire, for support of course)
Here they come! Yipee! (This is by far Emee's most favorite picture)
Tah-Dah!!!!!! I love that little bit of extra sparkle, lol! (She choose her favorite color, GREEN, and her best friends favorite color, PURPLE, for her rubber bands. I think that the combination was just PERFECT)
And this is one of our favorite ladies there! She has helped us so many times and we absolutely adore her!
Introducing the world's CUTEST LITTLE LADIES!!! I LOVE that amazing head gear my love! You ladies are GORGEOUS!!!!

















8 comments:
They look so cute!! got to love braces!! i wish i was that excited about mine!
Love the braces,and it looks like it wasn't to uncomfortable. Did you get to do this on Friday or Thur. Just in time for a long weekend and the Sun. I hope you are all well.
Josh loves going there too and loved his braces, and now his retainer. (Dr. Payne is the main reason) But, I don't know if Josh would be that excited about a head gear. I love that Emee brought her bat for moral support.
We LOVE Dr. Payne!! katie is almost through with her braces, than I think it is on to a retainer. You are much better mom than I , I never go back with her becasue I get little weirded out... They look great!!!!
I love that they get excited about that stuff. They'll probably be the kind of moms that love being in labor, too. :-)
Love this post and Love, love, love Dr Payne too! I have to agree with everything you say! Your girls are so adorable. I hope you are feeling well!
That's so cute!! I wish I had felt that way about my orthodontic treatment that I received as a girl. I just remember pain and a grumpy old guy! Wish I lived closer to take advantage of the awesome doc! Take care my sweet friend!!
I remember wanting braces SO bad. Little did I know I would have them for 4 1/2 years! I honestly did not know they still had headgear - it must not be so invasive anymore. She's so cute in it!
Ugh, I've been putting the orthodontist off. It's time soon, dang it.
Post a Comment