Summer is here, and I could not be more excited! Summertime to me means endless time with my little ladies, late nights, visiting on the grass, yummy BBQ's, warm breezes and TONS of PARTIES, PARTIES, PARTIES! We were so excited to have some of our good buddies come over and help us celebrate the new and exciting season! So thank you to all who came, and to everyone who was able to help:) What a wonderful way to start off the summer! Check out some of the most beautiful faces EVER.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


















11 comments:
It looks like you guys really know how to PARTY!!! I'm glad you were able to kick-off summer in such a fun way. ENJOY
Dang, I wish I could have been there!
That is quite a party! I certainly wished I lived by you...you know how to get down!
What fun!!! I stealing your idewa for when Kate is big! Your girlies are so beautiful and growing so fast. Give them big kkisses from me and a wish for a marvelous summer with their terrific mom!!!!
I love it! What a way to ring in the summer season! :-)
When my kids were younger and we lived in Utah we had a huge year end party like that with pools, water balloons, ect. We will never forget it! Its so good to see you having so much fun! I also love to see pictures of my old home! Love it!
FUN FUN FUN! I am loving that idea! I want to steal that idea as well. My kids LOVE stuff like that. You are such a fun Momma! What a great kick-off! Love you!
Yeah! I LOVE Summer! And I LOVE Parties! Looks like fun!
Those pictures turned out great, I should have turned the camera back on you. I'm amazed at the way the fun shows in all of their eyes.So many great eyes in those pictures.
What fun that looks like it was!!! I love that idea! those faces make me smile and that music makes me want to dance!
Wow, you know how to have fun.
Post a Comment