
Well good morning my friends:) Here is a copy of the Channel 7 "Sevens Hero" interview. It is always mortifying to see yourself on T.V., but aside from feeling a little bit like an idiot, I thought that Maggie did a wonderful job of highlighting Kam and all that she does. I really think that Kam will have the opportunity to touch many more lives because of this story. (Just click on the INTERVIEW WITH MAGGIE O'MARA)
Interview with Maggie O'Mara.
(Also, if you would like to check out the KTVB blog on our story just follow this link, by copying it and pasting it into your Internet browser)
1. KTVB BLOG ADDRESS http://blogs.ktvb.com/maggie/

















8 comments:
Oh man I forgot how sweet your voice is. Hearing you talk takes me back. You are so wonderful. That was a tender interview. Tif
I am at a loss for words. How completely touching! I am amazed by you. Thanks for sharing such a sweet thing with us. Kam is fabulous! I sure love you and I am glad you are so blessed to have Kam! Lots of love!
Beautiful interview, and you came across as anything but an idiot. You are truly such an inspiration and a beauty. I am so happy that there is someone like Kam...lets be honest and I am so happy there is someone like you!
what a wonderful gift April! that was such a touching interview...love and prayers, Olivia
Okay, I just got done crying my eyes out - what a beautiful amazing family you have! And how blessed you are to have those portraits. You were so eloquent and beautiful! (Now that you're famous, you guys will need a couple's name like...Eril? or Apric?) :-)
What a great interview! I listen to it at work and not a great idea because I am sure everyone was wondering why I was crying. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.
I saw this Sunday night! You both did great! Such inspiration!
What a great news story!! It was so fun to see your sweet face and HEAR your sweet voice! I am always praying for a miracle for you. Hang in there...all my love.
Post a Comment