
This week we have the opportunity to celebrate my little Emee. I can hardly believe that she is turning 9! It is crazy how quickly time flies! I LOVE this little lady so much, and feel so blessed to be her mama. Everything about Emee is so infectious!!! Her quirky sense of humor, her love of adventure, her tenderness, and truly awesome dance moves makes everyone around her smile and want to join in. I am in awe of her zest for life and marvel at her ability to always find the good in others. I love her love of animals and love that she still always wants to be an animal, lol. Sassy, you have been such a joy and wonderful blessing to our family. So Happy Birthday little lady, we adore you!

















8 comments:
Happy Happy Bday...I still remember holding her when she was a baby. 9! Wow!
Happy Birthday Sass-afrass!!!
I'll bet she is enjoying all the family stuff. Tell her Happy Birthday from us when she gets home!
Happy Birthday my Sassy. We miss you and hope to see you soon.
Okay, that has got to be one of the cutest baby pictures EVER! I want to jump through the screen and kiss those chubby arms and cheeks. :-) Happy Birthday Emee!
Happy Birthday, Emee! We miss you guys!
Happy day!! You are a beauty and you are so lucky to have such a wonderful family. I remember you and your sis coming in the unit to see Caleb. You are incredibly sweet. Have a happy year!
Happy Day to Sassy!!! XOXO
Post a Comment