Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Farm Fresh Fun"



After watching so much "Little House on the Prairie" this summer, my cute Hannah has been OBSESSED with milking a cow. So..my good buddy Cindy was taking all of her young women to a farm tonight so that all the ladies would get a chance to actually milk a cow, and she invited us along. My ladies were in HEAVEN and completely convinced that we now need our own farm, lol! They had a blast milking the cow, feeding the baby cows, playing with all the million and one cats and holding the chickens. It was such a fun night and one my girls will always remember. So thank you my friend for making such a fun dream come true! We loved every minute:)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Fun with the Cows!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Sounds like a blast!

Bennions said...

Wow! I always wanted to milk a cow too. Lucky girls.

Lisa and Kate said...

It was so fun to hear from you. You were missed too! The girls sure have grown this summer. They are incredibly beautiful. I came through Meridian this summer but did not know how to get a hold of you. It would have been fun to see you and for you to meet my Kate in person. I hope all is well. I think of you often! XOXO

john family said...

How fun! sorry i missed it. I betcha you all were the cutest cowgirls ever!

McEvoy Family said...

That is such a fun thing for those cute girls! It looks like they had a blast! They sure have gotten big! They are looking so grown up! SO CUTE!!! Love you!

Annie said...

HOW FUN!!!

nina said...

Thanks for bringing Katie along - we LOVE our new kitty. We named him Jack!! You have first dibs on the kittens...