Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin Patch '09



Well hello my friends! Happy Autumn:) For Family Home Evening last Monday we got together with a group of our buddies and went to the "Linder Farms Pumpkin Patch" for some pumpkin picking, and hayriding fun! It was a perfect day! The weather was crisp and clear and it had that perfect Autumn smell. After picking pumpkins we all had apple cider and fresh apples and caramel. It was perfect! What a perfect start to the month of October. (And to those of our buddies who could not make, you were very much missed!)Ohhhh, I love Fall!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Pumpkin Patch '09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Andersons said...

What fantastic pictures!! Now I'm craving a carmel apple...

Bennions said...

Fun to see all those happy faces. Happy Fall.

Laura said...

How fun. I love fall and all the fun stuff you can do.

Memmotts said...

I love the new pics. I just love Fall. it's my favorite season by far. Although fall in Iowa feels more like the winters out west. Remember when you baked us that harvest bread? That would have to be my earliest memory of you.. xo xo xo

Karynn said...

Missing you April! I know you have more important things to do...just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and missing your inspiring posts. Happy Thanksgiving (a little late) :-)