Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"We of this generation are at the end harvest of all that has gone before. It is not enough to simply be known as a member of this Church. A solemn obligation rests upon us. Let us face it and work at it. We must live as true followers of the Christ, with charity toward all, returning good for evil, teaching by example the ways of the Lord, and accomplishing the vast service He has outlined for us"
President Gordon B. Hinkley
If you have any questions about what it is that we believe in, please ask us, or check out the official Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints website at http://www.lds.org
7 comments:
April!!!! It's been too long! I was so happy to get your blog invitation. I enjoyed looking over all the pictures. I too can't believe Caleb has been gone for a year. Where does the time go? It's sounds like you had a wonderful day celebrating his life. We have a blog as well. I'm horrible at updating very often, but I do what I can. Go check it out! www.katykaytay.blogspot.com
April.. I am so glad we have gotten back in touch. Your sweet family is a great example to us. I am proud to call you my friend. I love the picture of you and Eric dating, oh my the clothes are great totally the early 90's... great year to get married.. we are also 13 years!!! I love Eric's hair, it brings back memories!!!! Great family photo.. Aren't you glad Families are Forever, with Faith were would we be?? Love you
Taffi Pratt (Dean)
Hey I love the blog!! I am so glad that I have you as a friend. Your sweet boy is beautiful!! I wish I knew him, but I know that someday i will!! thanks for all you do for me and my family. Thanks for the invite
Hi April! thanks for inviting me, I feel so honored!! Love your georgous family!! Love you!
Good Job! I love it! I am proud of you! Love, Natalie
April!! Thank you for your blog invitation. I think of you and your family so often. Looking through your blog brings a smile to my face and tears to my eyes. You have an amazing family. I miss you and hope to hear from you soon. Luv ya, Kam
Hey cute Brugger family! We love you and miss you so much! I absolutely love your blog and I cried the first time I went through it because I just love and miss all of you guys!
Love,
Kim, Ryan & Tyler
Post a Comment