Friday, May 23, 2008

Emee's School Project













Life has been so crazy these past few weeks, so I am sorry that I am so late in posting anything. The end of the school year is ALWAYS so busy! But the girls are almost done, HOORAY! I don't think I love anything more than having my littles ones home, and around us! But anyways..... Emee has had a HUGE project that she has been working on for school. Each of the students in her class were asked to pick out an animal, then they needed to make a habitat for them to display their animal. They also needed to write a report on the animal, and then present it to the class. Emee choose the Platypus, and has had a blast doing the habitat with her Dad. She did such a great job, and had so many fun ideas! She designed the entire project herself, and only needed a little bit of help to complete it. We are so proud of you Sass!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Why to go Emee!! Looks Great what a talented little lady.

ps tell emee that I know she really loves the Broncos

Carrie said...

Good job, Emee! I did a report on the Platypus when I was about your age! Brought back some memories!