Monday, May 12, 2008

Hannah's Gift
















This past year Hannah has been so excited to donate her hair to Locks of Love. It was finally long enough to donate. We had my sister Misty come up for the ceremony, and it turned out so cute. All of the kids at the school were so excited and supportive. I loved how much this meant to her, and how determined she is to continue donating it. Now that it is cut, I LOVE IT SO MUCH, that I want her to keep it short, but she is determined to grow it out and then donate it again. Emee had her hair cut at the same time, and plans to follow in her sisters footsteps and donate when her hair is long enough!

2 comments:

Howells Family said...

AWESOME!!! I totally want Megan to do that... I bet her hair is long enought to do it now... I hadn't even thought of that... So thanks for the info...

Karynn said...

And one more reason I look up to your amazing family! Looks like we both have two redheads! :-D