Well, she did it. My little Emee was baptised yesterday! What a special day!!! I still cry every time I think about it! (Which I am sure is not much of a shock to many of you!~) It has been so neat watching her prepare for such a special ordinance, and to see her perfect little smile when she came out of the water is such a tender memory that I will never forget. We really made sure that this choice was hers and hers alone, and it has been so neat watching her tiny testimony grow. Yesterday she was feeling so sick. Fevers, chills, the works. Eric and I were talking about who we needed to call to cancel, and my sweet little daughter said, "Hold on Mom, let me say a prayer". So she went into the bathroom and prayed by herself, then she came out and said, "Mom, I think that I will be O.K., let's do it". Amazingly her fever stopped, and she was able to get all the way thru her baptism, feeling good. It was crazy but as soon as we got home, her fever started again, and once again she was so sick. What amazing faith my Emee has. I know that my own testimony has been strengthened just by watching her. We love you so much Emee, and are so proud of you of the decision that you have made. What a neat little lady you are.
We also wanted to thank all of our amazing friends and family for their love and support on her special day. We love you all, and feel truly blessed to have you all as a part of our lives! So thanks!

















2 comments:
I am so happy for Emee. What a neat day. By the way I can't believe how long your hair is!!
We are so proud of you!!
Post a Comment