Sunday, July 27, 2008

When the Boys Are Away The Girls Will Play!

This past week several of our husbands went on the "high Adventure" trek with the young men in our ward. So my buddy Annie thought that it would be fun for all the moms to get together in her backyard and have a campout! It was so much fun! Between Annie,Liz,Tracy,Natalie and I we had 13 kids camping out. WE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! So thanks Annie, for a fun time! Check out some of the cute pictures of our kids!


Click to play The Girls Will Play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute pictures. That looks like a lot of fun, even if it was camping! :)

Annie said...

WE now how to have a good time!! I still need to post my pix

Annie said...

I guess I cannot spell!! I meant know!! is that right?