I just found this little survey online and thought that it was fun! I am not sure about the having common sense and wise part, LOL, but it was fun! So try it out ladies (or gentlemen if you are so inclined) and let me know which one you are! Just click on "
Which Princess Are You" and then leave me a message under comments, I can't wait to see which princess you are!
You Are Pocahantas!
Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
4 comments:
Hey, I did this just for you!! This discription fits you like a glove!!
I totally agree April this is you.. I also have this link on my website/blog and I was princess Aurora (sleeping beauty) mine says ... thoughtful and loving, authority figures probably have been sheltering you all wour life. Thankfully your a tranquil person who is content with what life has given you but you secretly want to know how the outside works..
i have to say i agree with mine sort of.. i try to be thoughtful and loving, but i know that i am a tranquil person and i am content with what life brings me,
but i certainly dont think i was sheltered.. and i am a lot curious about things of the world and how things work... but in a different aspect then like worldly .. i like to go out and take charge of life around me.. so i guess it does explain me a little .. :) but i truly think yours is true...
taffi
Ok April I am Cinderella. The one you got is totally you!! Love ya. Mist
Well, I finanlly took the quiz and I am Belle! Have a great night
Post a Comment