![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Annie's Gift
My sweet friend Annie took us out the other night to take my little ladies pictures. She did an amazing job, and made the whole experience so much fun for all of us! I just love her.She captured their little personalities perfectly, and I am in love with how the pictures turned out. This is why I love photography! It captures such a perfect moment! So thank you my friend, I love them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















4 comments:
Cute pictures. I love it when that all turns out well!
Totally cute pictures.YOu have the cutest kids!
amazing photos - your girls are beautiful! a perfect mix of you and Eric.
Hi April,
It's Christine Taylor (Asay) You have such a beautiful family! Where are you living? We live in WA State. How are your mom and sister?
Talk to you soon,
Christine
Post a Comment