Saturday, August 23, 2008

Behold, my lovely garden!


Today I AM SO EXCITED! It is almost the end of Summer (which is killing me! I absolutely love Fall, it is my most favorite season, but I am so sad that my kids are going back to school already! This summer has gone by so quickly!!!!!!anyways) and my garden has done so well. This is the very first garden that we have ever done and it has done amazing! I am not sure what to do with all of it,(so thanks Angie, for pointing out all the finer parts of gardening ) but WAHOOO! I know that this is going to sound cheesy and a little lame, but I am still so AMAZED that you can stick a seed in the ground and without doing ANYTHING in a few months you have food! IT IS SO COOL! EVERYONE should have a garden! It has been so much fun to watch how excited my little ladies and Eric are as well. I am hooked. Next year I want 3 gardens! LOL!!!
-

2 comments:

The Stokes Family said...

Look at you little gardeners!!!! Way to go. We can't wait to see you saturday.

Annie said...

Gardens Rock!!