Wednesday, August 13, 2008

River Rafting


Last Friday our buddy Rick Sager invited Eric and 10 other of their friends to go white water rafting. Eric said that it was so awesome, and had a great time with all the guys. From what I understand Rick went flying to the front of the raft once and Steve Munson was thrown about 5 feet from the raft during one of the more technical rapids, but no one was hurt, and Eric says that Steve was laughing the whole time. (Which is not hard to believe, since all the Munsons always have such an awesome smile on their faces!)Then on Saturday we went rafting with the Sager and the Callis family. It was a blast! We rafted the same river that the boys all did the day before, which was awesome because Eric and Rick were able to prepare us for whatever rapid was coming. MY GIRLS LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! They were so cute, and so excited the whole day. We did not do anything more technical that a 3, but there was one time when my girls were at the bottom of the raft and they were totally immersed in water. I was a little nervous on that one, because for a minute I could not see my girls. But all was well, and well worth every minute! What a great day! By the time we got to the end my girls and I were ready to go back up and do it again! So thanks everyone for an awesome day!

No comments: