Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILGHT!!!



Last night was so much fun! I was so excited about our Twilight Party that I could hardly wait or sit still all day! LOL! We started off the night by a few of us heading to visit our good buddy Kelli who just had the most beautiful baby girl! She is stunning, and it was so sweet to see both her and Mike and how excited they were for their new little sweetheart. I think that I could have held her all night:) She was so perfect! When we left Annie and I were devising a way to keep that little lady for ourselves! LOL!



After that we headed to Louie's for a fun dinner. We had the banquet room reserved, and it thankfully held ALL of us! The food was yummy and it was so much fun to sit and talk with everyone! I just love all of these good ladies! Next..... YEAHHHHH we were off to the movie. IT WAS CRAZY! I think that we were there over an hour before the movie was supposed to start, and the line was crazy insane!But it gave us a chance to hang out a little more with the girls. When the line started to move it was complete pandemonium. You would have thought that we were off to meet Edward himself! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the movie!!!!! It was awesome! Is it bad to have a crush on a VAMPIRE? LOL! Edward is beyond beautiful! It was so much fun to hear all the giggles and gasps from everyone in the theatre. If you love the books, YOU have to see this movie! So anyways, it was a perfect night! Thanks to everyone who came, and for the fun memories! See you next year, same place, same time for the second movie! LOL!

Click to play Twilight Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Just saw it last night too, was very happy with it! I was a little worried, but Edward totally gave my little heart some flutters! Post for me is soon to follow, but it was fun to see yours up already!

Annie said...

So much fun last night!! Edward was beautiful!!

I still think that we should go through with our plan to get that perfect little baby!! LOL

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

Sounds like you had a great time too! It wasn't too crazy actually. We got a great seat and we got there an hour before it started. then we all went to the Fish Market restaurant, it was yummy!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

HOW fun!!! I saw it thurs night and friday night.....just runing on a few hours of sleep withing the past 48 hours...but TOTALLY worth it!!! Kind of cheesy at times, but LOVED LOVED LOVED edward and Bella!!!

Munson Family said...

It's always a good time when were with the girls!We laugh so much, I think it adds a few more years to our lifes!I told my husband we can go to it when the craziness ends,so I'm not to embarrassed by the young girls!Poor Chris was trying to find another way to go see the movie today, but I think she gave up.

Karynn said...

My sister-in-law invited me to go today, so even though I didn't catch opening night, I got to see it today. I thought of you when I bought the ticket. I LOVED it, too. I am going to make J.R. take me again on Tuesday - date night.
I'm feeling a little better, but not much. Still nauseated all day, but able to function a lot more, so I'll take whatever improvement I can get. Thanks for asking! Hope you are doing well, too. If you saw Twilight, things must be just fine.

Olivia W. said...

sounds like you had a great time!! we had a big group too, and it was so fun! edward was super cute, and the chemistry was good between them. i'm looking forward to the next one! i'm getting caught up on your cute blog, i finally added you to my subscriptions so i can keep up!!