My family is a HUGE Webkinz family! We love it, and I am a little embarrassed to say that I have as many as my little girls. LOL! Eric has only 1 Webkinz, a monkey named Mr. Anderson and he has become a very special thing between Emee and her Dad. Because of Eric's job he unfortunately has to travel quite a bit, and my little ladies miss him so much! When he leaves, Emee takes Mr. Anderson with her everywhere she goes. She sleeps with him, plays with him, and when she is missing her Dad, she snuggles Mr. Anderson. So this week I am very grateful for Mr. Anderson and a sweet Dad who works so hard to connect with his little ladies, even when he is far away!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Week #4-Thank Heavens for Mr. Anderson!
My family is a HUGE Webkinz family! We love it, and I am a little embarrassed to say that I have as many as my little girls. LOL! Eric has only 1 Webkinz, a monkey named Mr. Anderson and he has become a very special thing between Emee and her Dad. Because of Eric's job he unfortunately has to travel quite a bit, and my little ladies miss him so much! When he leaves, Emee takes Mr. Anderson with her everywhere she goes. She sleeps with him, plays with him, and when she is missing her Dad, she snuggles Mr. Anderson. So this week I am very grateful for Mr. Anderson and a sweet Dad who works so hard to connect with his little ladies, even when he is far away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















5 comments:
How great for her to know her dad loves her so much. That will give her strength her whole life.
April-
I was so happy to find your blog! I loved the slide show of Caleb. I remember so many of those pictures (although the Harry Potter one will always be my favorite :). I quit NICU in May to stay home. I miss meeting wonderful people like you.
Check out my cute fam, if you have time.
Krista Hansen
Dang if that ain't the cutest thing ever!!!!! You are the fabest!!!! (Like my new made up word???)
love you!!!
That is so darn sweet! That is the best idea. You should sell the idea to webkinz! You guys are awesome parents.
Wow,you were up early.I imagine you probably were missing Mr Brugger! Eric was so cute when he came to surprise the girls at the bus stop.He always so content to be with them, and I'll bet he had something fun to do when they got home.
Post a Comment