
This week my sweet husband and I celebrated our 14th Wedding Anniversary. Wahooo! What an exciting time! I know that I talk about my husband all the time, but I am infinitely grateful for the blessing of him in my life. His friendship, love and sense of humor have made me a better person, a better mother, and well.... just better. I adore him, and feel so blessed to have spent the last 14 years with such a remarkable person. He serves without question, is the hardest worker I know, is such an amazing and fun father, and can make me laugh even in the most difficult of times. Eric has always been remarkably patient with all my crazy ideas and there have been many:) So Eric, thank you. Happy Anniversary my love.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


















15 comments:
You guys are so cute. Happy 14 you guys are great. Love you!!!
Happy Anniversary. It is fun to see your slide show of 14 terrific years. Congrats. Tif
Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy you have a great guy by your side!
You guys are so perfect for each other!! He's so lucky to have you, and you him. Happy Anniversary - 14 years is no small accomplishment!!!
Woo Hoo! 14 magical years. You are such a beautiful couple - inside & out!
14 years! I love how you talk about your husband! It reminds me of how incredible my husband is.
~Amber
Happy Anniversary!
happy late anniversary! has it really been 14 years! the picture show is fantastic. thanks for sharing
Happy 14 years!!! What a beautiful couple you guys are.
It's sad it took me so long to get on the computer this week. These are such great memories and you are such a lucky couple. With soo much happiness you share with others. We love you!
I tagged you on my blog!
What a wonderful love you two have for each other! You are so blessed to have that! Not everyone does...Congrats on 14 years! ~Terri
What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful marriage - here's to many more anniversaries. As I am wiping the tears from my eyes, I can't help but wonder what happened to Eric's hair....
I love your tribute here through the years of your wonderful Marriage! Your first photograph just looks like a an advertisement for cologne or something. You look so beautiful along with your hubby here. I love seeing all your pics, April! Congrats on a very happy 14 years!
I truly love this slide show. You can just see the love that your family has. How lucky you are!! Beautiful!
Post a Comment