Oh My Lands! We had the FUNNEST New Moon Party back in November, and I am finally getting around to getting it all posted. We were lucky enough to have 74 of our good buddies, neighbors, and friends come and help us celebrate the new Twilight movie "New Moon". It was a blast and I loved every minute of it. (Oh I do love a good party, lol!)

We had the party at the very FABULOUS "Louie's Italian Restaurant" (in honor of the Cullens making "Italiano" for Bella) and the good people at Louies were better than amazing. Everything from the food to the service to the room itself was fantastic! So thank you to all of our new friends at "Louie's".
We had everything from the incredible Volturri Warriors who seated all the ladies as they entered the banquet room......(Thank so much to Austin, Aaron and Sulli! Aside from being extremely debonair and a little threatening, lol, you guys were such good sports and dealt well with all the screaming and giggling. We sure love you guys!)

to the fun raffle prizes.....
to the quizes, and games.....

to all the fun decorations.....(By the way thank you to all my "Ladies" for once again helping me make this fun party happen, and to the "Hostess with the Mostess", for some fun ideas. I loved all the fun chats, shopping trips, late night phone calls, and most of all the decorating. You are truly the very best of friends and I love you all! OH I can hardly hardly wait for our next one, lol)

We also had the Twilight movie playing silently and the New Moon soundtrack playing, it was so much fun!
After our fabulous meal we all headed over to the theatre and the good people at the Regal Cinema allowed us to reserve 3 full rows of seats for our entire party.( I know, CRAZY) So thank you to the good people there AND to Chris for her amazing gift of influence with the staff there, lol!
Needless to say the night was perfect in everyway! Thank you to all you wonderful ladies who came and made the night so much fun! You all really made it so special, NOW on to the next party, lol! (Perhaps a Josh Groban themed party, lol. Now if I can only find a lifesize cutout of him:)
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


















7 comments:
Oh my goodness...you girls went ALL OUT! It looks like it was a blast! What awesome lady friends. :-) I will be SURE to not miss out next year.
Throw another party!!! FABULOUS!!!
love ya like a vampire, still...
Now I'm really ticked! I can't believe I had to miss that party! Thanks for the invite! I can clearly see I missed something special! I hope you are feeling good!
Wow! I wished I lived by you. So much fun!!!
Those were such great memories.I'm so glad you put the pictures up now Ashley can get a taste of what she missed.
Looked like a ton of fun April!!! I think about you often, you look beautiful in the photos! XOXO!!!
two words "Party Queen":)
Post a Comment