Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Rainy Day with the Munson's
Well hello my friends! This past weekend was so much fun! We did a ton of projects around the house like our garden, car stuff, all the boring stuff,but we had some really fun play times as well! On Memorial Day, we were outside on the lawn with some of our favorite people. All of (actually most of them, there are 12 total) the Munsons' were there as well as our good buddies from next door, Ed and Hailey. Towards the late afternoon it POURED rain, tons and tons! So everyone went outside to play in it. Soon everyone started pulling each other on the boogie board in the gutter. Hannah flew!!!! It was hilarious! Everyone, except the moms, were totally soaked, and loving every minute of it! Emee was in her "Armadillo" armour (as she calls it), and took some great falls! They were both so tough. I had no idea that they had so many scapes and bruises until we went in the house! Boys have nothing on my little ladies.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















4 comments:
You will have to teach me how to put video on my blog. I think I might have been the only Mom particpating if I was there. I can never pass up a oppurtunity to go crazy. Looks like you guys had so much fun!!
Hey sister brugger! it Austin! I LOve your family! you better do it again so that i can be there:)
How fun is that? Don't you love those unplanned crazy activities that pop up and end up being your favorite memories?
you guys are awesome! Haven't change at all since we were hiking and playing in the Carson/Reno area! sure do miss you all
Post a Comment