Friday, August 15, 2008

The Berry Ranch



Today we did the FUNNEST thing. My buddy Angie invited us to go with her and her girls to The Berry Farm in Nampa. The guys tried to make it but were both so busy. I am so bummed because Eric would have absolutely loved it`!!! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I have never done anything like it. I grew up in the mountains in Southern California, so there were not many, if any farms around. We spent a couple of hours in mud up past our ankles picking the yummiest blackberries that I have ever eaten! I think that EVERYONE, should have the opportunity to go berry picking. The girls were adorable, and did a pretty great job of picking the berries. THEY PICKED A TON! They were COVERED in mud and berry juice, and looked absolutely adorable! After we were done picking the girls played in the irrigation ditch, so needless to say we had to totally strip them all down in order to get them into the car. BUT IT WAS SO GREAT! So thanks my friend, we loved every minute! I cannot wait to make some jam tomorrow! (CHECK OUT HOW CUTE THOSE BERRY FACES ARE)



2 comments:

Annie said...

Fun times!! I am glad you had a wonderful experience at the temple.

Annie said...

oh yeah love love love fresh berries!!