
Tonight a group of my favorite friends got together for a super fun girls night out! We all wore black (in honor of Edward), and went to Bajios for a yummy dinner, then went to see the movie "Mama Mia"! IT WAS SO AWESOME, I love movies where you can hardly sit still, and that make you want to jump up and dance! It was so funny, so if you have not seen it yet,GO!If you were not already a fan of Abba (Natalie, LOL) you definitely would be after seeing this movie! It is a perfect movie to go to with your girlfriends! After the movie we were off to our Vampire Prom! Tonight was the release of the fourth book in the "TWILIGHT SERIES", YAHOOOOO! So we all wore tiaras and hung out at Hastings Book Store until midnight when the book was released! It was awesome, and I loved hanging out with all the cool ladies tonight. So thanks everyone for a fun night!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


















4 comments:
You are so much fun!! I need copies of the night.
That looks like a lot of fun. I don't know if I've told you but Stephenie is my cousin! It's been crazy how famous she has become. Have you read "The Host". It's great!
Hey, I am on the last on, Breaking Dawn. So did Stephenie write "The Host"? I love her books!!!!!!
My in-laws own a bookstore here and they had a big to-do that night, too. My mother-in-law hand delivered me the book the same night. What fun!
Post a Comment