Monday, August 25, 2008

The First Day of School!


Well today was my little ladies first day of school! I have been dreading it all summer, but they had an absolutely great day! Both of them loved their teachers and were able to connect with all their friends from last year! So as much as I missed them today, I am so glad that it was such a great day! I loved seeing all the kids and loved all the hugs from all the little ones that I have fallen in love with from last year! So all in all, it was a wonderful day! (And for my sister and all my buddies who knew that I was going to cry today, I only did a TINY bit, which as far as I am concerned does not really even count! LOL!)
Click to play First Day of School
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

2 comments:

Annie said...

So cute!! the both were dressed to the 9's today!! good job girlies with the outfits!! love you guys!!

Laura said...

I can't believe your girls are already in 3rd and 4th grade. I remember when Hannah started Kindergarten. Now that the girls are in school, are you getting out your Halloween stuff? :) We miss you guys!!!