Thursday, August 7, 2008

Goose Poop Lake


On Tuesday a huge group of us got together to take our kids up to a, (well actually I am not quite sure what it was) lake, pond, reservoir thing. THE KIDS LOVED IT. It really was a fun place, not very deep, and had a ton of room to play. They floated in a raft, swam, caught tadpoles, and had so much fun with each other. I love how whenever we all get together that all the kids play with each other. Kids from 16 down to 2 all get along and have so much fun! I love it, and these outings give the moms a chance to hang out. So aside from the tremendous amount of goose poop, it was a fun day! So check out some of the fun pictures that we took!






2 comments:

Annie said...

Love that you call it goose poop lake!! I told you eagle island was better. Just stick with me!! love ya like a sister!!

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

Just popped by to say hi!!! Love your pics!!