Sunday, November 16, 2008

Decorating for Christmas




We had so much fun decorating for Christmas this week. I LOVE how the house feels, it is so warm and cozy! Check out my cute little ladies decorating the tree!


Click to play Decorating the Tree
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
.

9 comments:

Bennions said...

Hey it looks fancy and fun. The season has started off on the right foot. LOL TIf

Annie said...

Thanks to you and all of your holiday spirit I have a christmas tree up in my house (however it is not decorated yet). I boys kept saying, " april has her tree up can we please have ours up? Please mom Please!" You know how cute those 2 little faces are so how could i resist! LOL love you to piece you make life so much fun!!

Annie said...

i have spelling and typing problems lately!! brain malfunction!!

Karynn said...

It's so beautiful! I can't wait to start!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

I love it!! I was noticing your paint color too!! Its the same as my room color and I am soo wanting to paint the rest of my house the same color! I love it in your house!! Anyways....Love the tree. Mine would NEVER look that cute!!

Munson Family said...

I love the smilebox, it makes it feel so warm and cozy as your looking at the pictures.It feels so warm and Christmasy when you come in your house!I have to be the Grinch and tell my children,we have to wait until after Thanksgiving.I think they made a movie about me.I do play Christmas music!

McEvoy Family said...

I love EVERYTHING! It all looks so warm and inviting! It really reflects the kind of person you are! BEAUTIFUL! YOU are such a great lady. LOL tiff

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

AH you get decorations already!!! We decorate everything the day after Thanksgiving. BUT at least the all Christmas music all the time station has already started. Gotta love it.

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

So April, my dear, step~daughter, wanna come decorate for me??? You know hooow to do it right!! It looks so fabulous. Thanks for your great comments!! I love em!