We have been blessed to have AMAZING teachers for my girls every year. This year has been no exception. Emee's teacher has done some amazing things for my little lady. She LOVES school and can't wait to go everyday. She is reading amazingly, and is ahead in all of her studies. Which has been a huge improvement over last year. I think that having her health improve has made a huge difference for her. Anyways, for Thanksgiving this year, her class hosted the "Plymouth Rock Cafe". We had to make reservations, and then were able to eat lunch with Emee in her classroom. Each student had a certain job. Some took reservations, some were on the clean-up crew, and my Emee was on the decoration committee. (She is a little like her mama in that way, LOL) The whole thing was so darling. The tables were set with tablecloths and little candles, and the whole room was decorated like Plymouth Rock. I loved how he gave every child a specific job. Emee was so proud, and we had a lot of fun.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox greeting |


















2 comments:
What a good Teacher!! Emmee looks so cute and happy in the pixs! She is totally taking after her mama in the decoratin department!
April:
Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I have enjoyed reading your blog as well. What a great family you do have! I am excited to get to know you better and I just want to thank you for being so kind to me and making me feel welcomed into the ward. Thanks again and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment