Thursday, December 11, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!

Breaking News!!!!
APRIL IS COMING HOME TOMORROW (Fri)!!!!!!

The doctors have stabilized her and are content with a concoction of medicines so they have cleared April to return home on Friday. This is great news, however the doctors gave her some ground rules:

1) She cannot be inundated by visitors (and therefore germs)
2) She cannot be over stimulated (talk to too much and over exert herself)
3) She needs to rest!!!

Eric & April also want to express their most heartfelt thanks for all of the prayers, well-wishes, thoughts, faith and compassions shown them by all of their friends around the world. As Eric said “(Your) faith and support have been our anchor through all of this.” They are so excited to return home to be closer to that source of strength and can’t wait to share their gratefulness with all of their loved ones.

16 comments:

Teri said...

Hi April!

I am so happy to hear that you are coming home and I'm sure that your family is to. We will pray for your safe return.

The Jardine's said...

WE ARE SO HAPPY!!! THIS IS TRULY A SEASON OF MIRACLES!

The Jardine's said...

I'm so happy your coming home!!
I'm so glad!!!



Love,

Hunter

Laura said...

That is such good news that you are going home. I hope you are feeling better. Our prayers are with you.

Koga Family said...

April,

So excited for you and your family to be together.

Erica K.

Koga Family said...

April,
So happy for you to be with your family!

Munson Family said...

Yeah!!!You probably are rushing home because of my poor mothering skills at the bus stop.That would do me in too.I think I won points with the girls though.Chris was my hero tonight, Aaron had surgery and it took much longer then expected so she could tell and went and got dinner for my family. I didn't even realize it was pack meeting tonight.What a blessing good friends are!

Bennions said...

I am glad you get to be back at home with your little angels. April please listen to the doctors orders and take it easy. I love you and will continue praying for you and your sweet family. Tif

Ryan, Kim, Tyler and Brooke said...

What great news! I'm so glad you are headed home. We love you!!!!

nina said...

Yeah!!! Oh, I am so happy! Hannah's wish came true.... She told me all she wanted for Christmas was for her Mom to be home. It will be so hard for everyone to stay away from you, but we will do our best -- at least your beutiful face is back on FB. LOL, Selina

Kam said...

Yay! That is such good news. Get well and keep us updated on the blog. I promise to let you "rest". :)

Susan said...

YEAH! I was thinking all day yesterday which word I would use to describe you April and I decided on Amazing. And now to find out you are comming home...Amazing! I don't know if "Taking it easy" is in your genes, but please try!!

Melia said...

Wow! I am sure that time at home with your sweet family will only increase your health. Best wishes.

Liz W said...

April,
I am sooooo glad that you get to come home today!!!! I am sure that you are so excited to reunited with your family. Take it easy and let them take care of you for now. We will continue to pray for you!!!

Love,
Liz

Brooke & Ryan said...

Fabulous news! It is so great that you will all be home for Christmas. Take care and take it easy.

Liz said...

April,
I hope you are at home now, snuggled up with your girls, and feeling better. Let me know when you need any help.
Love, Liz P.