This week I have had a small setback with my health, and I am feeling so very blessed for the love and kindness that all of our friends have shown to not only me but to my family as well. Everyone has gone above and beyond to help our little family and to show so much concern. I have been so touched by their examples and for the love and charity that they always show to me and to those around them. I am grateful to know such good women who always stand for what is right and always encourage me to be better. So to all of you amazing ladies and also to those who are not pictured here, THANKYOU! You are a wonderful and great gift in my life. I love you!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Week #5- I am so THANKFUL for wonderful women!
This week I have had a small setback with my health, and I am feeling so very blessed for the love and kindness that all of our friends have shown to not only me but to my family as well. Everyone has gone above and beyond to help our little family and to show so much concern. I have been so touched by their examples and for the love and charity that they always show to me and to those around them. I am grateful to know such good women who always stand for what is right and always encourage me to be better. So to all of you amazing ladies and also to those who are not pictured here, THANKYOU! You are a wonderful and great gift in my life. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















3 comments:
We have had so much fun with you and the girls, and we want to continue enjoying your company,so please take care of yourself and let us take on the extras and give you back as much as you give to us. I love you April.Please get better!
April, I am so grateful for the friendship that you have with my mom. I really love you and appreciate your blog. Thank you for sharing your sweet spirit with all of us! Please get better!
I am so glad you have such amazing people to take care of you. I hope everything is OK. Are you doing better now?
Post a Comment