Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It snowed! Hip Hip Hooray!


Yesterday IT FINALLY SNOWED!!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! This is what I saw when I looked outside this morning, it was so darn beautiful! It officially feels like Christmas time! Wahoo!

5 comments:

Munson Family said...

I knew you would love the snow,it probably came just for you!I miss you April!I hope your starting to feel a little better.I am being attacked by Alivia and her request for McDonals over and over again, and in my ear. Love ya,Kim

Annie said...

i love you! i knew you would post about the beautiful snow (yes i did call it beautiful). The snow also gets me in the mood for christmas and hot cocco!! you get feeling better so i can take you to the cabin for some really snow!

The Sutton Family said...

APRIL BRUGGER!! I can hardly believe it! I've missed you so very much and it's great to see you have a blog! YAY!!!

Nicole said...

I wish we had more of it so my kids could go out and make the snowmen they have been dying to make all year. I guess snow angles will have to hold them over for now! Smiles!

Bennions said...

It snowed here too. We even got a snow day yesterday. This was pretty amazing and even though it did not stick at our house we figured since we got a snow day it must be sticking somewhere so we drove and drove and kept driving until we found a park with enough snow for a snowball fight for all Las Vegas children who rarely even see the white stuff. It met their expectations. Tif