Our cute little Emee was chosen to be one of the soloists for her third grade singing program. (Emee is the one on the far left in the brown shirt, she is the last little soloist of the group)It has been something that she has been so excited for, and could hardly wait to do. She has never sung by herself before and I was so proud of her I could hardly stand it! Her song was so darn tender, and I think that I cried the entire time, lol. All of the kids were so darling and it was awesome to see her buddy Katie and Zach sing as well, their voices were so sweet! (Thanks so much for the video Beverly, you are AWESOME!)
Look at my little singer:)
Emee's cute class.
Emee and her bestest friend Anna.

Emee, Anna, and Katie's cheering section. Everyone at their school was so kind to us and had a little seating section reserved for us up close so that we could see Emee. In fact Mrs. Crawley the Principal was so kind to come over and grab our camera from us so that we could get a good picture of my little lady in action.
Emee's greatest fan! Can you feel the love?

















6 comments:
That is so neat. Your girls are so pretty. I can't believe how big they are. We love you guys so much. When I grow up I want to be just like you!! I hope you are doing well.
How cute is that? April, I so look forward to your posts!
Oh, that was SO tender!!! What a big deal for her. Such a brave and talented young lady! They are both so beautiful! What precious little gems! You are blessed! I look forward to each of your posts! You are fabulous!
what a very talented young lady! that was so cool. thanks so much for sharing =)
So, why didn't your cheering section have banners and stuff? That would have been AWESOME! Looks like you have a budding starlett on your hands!
Her voice is angelic. I didn't realize which one she was - I was thinking "that little girl has a gorgeous voice!" and then I read your post again and realized it was her!
Post a Comment