
My Little Ladies have always been TOTALLY and COMPLETELY obsessed with animals. In fact up until a couple of years ago if you asked Emee what she wanted to be when she grew up she would proudly tell you, "A Horse, of course". Both girls can rattle off the most obscure animal facts and can tell you just about anything about any animal at any given time. They absolutely love anything having to do with National Geographic, and the majority of the things that they play have to do with animals.
With that said, the other day I was walking down the hall past the toy room, and I heard Hannah yell (super loudly), "Let The MATING Ceremony Begin". LOL! So I VERY quickly went in the toy room to see what in the WORLD was going on, especially during a "Mating Ceremony". Luckily all the animals were just lined up in a row, with no "mating" actually happening, phewwwww, LOL!

















10 comments:
That is funny!!!! love you little ladies!!
Hah! Sounds like Lion King!
If only a mating ceremony was just standing next to eachother in line.... I would get a lot more reading done. Ooops, did I say that out loud? LOVE your girls and their facts of life.
Oh gosh! I'm so glad you explained what was going on. LOL! I almost thought...well, ..never mind! Oops I thought out loud myself too Selina!I love animals too! LOL
OH MY!!! LOL Kids are hilarious.. I love it. You will have to write that in her journal.
Hilarious! I love what kids do.
I love that they see things and they are so matter of fact about things! No big deal to them! I love those moments in life when you get to laugh out loud because you are sooo relieved that things aren't what they seem! What fun little gals you have! Lots of love to you all!
Oh dear! Gotta love National Geographics. :o)
That was way to funny,how did I miss this when I was on the last time.This will keep me smiling for a long time!
Oh no! Now my crying has turned to laughter.
Post a Comment