This weekend was so much fun! It was the perfect way to finish up the fun October month. On Thursday we got together with a few of our buddies and went to this really cool park. It was right on the Greenbelt, by the river, so the scenery was amazing! The trees and the fall foliage was incredible. This is the same place where the Fire Department hosts their annual "Haunted Forest" every year. We are all pretty much wayyyy to chicken to try it out at night, so we all went through it during the afternoon. It was a fun little hike and it was fun to see all of the stuff that they have set up!It was so much fun, so check out some of the pictures.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
For Halloween night we had a good 'ol Halloween get together at our house. We had a few of our good friends come over for a potluck and trick-or-treating. It was a ton of fun. Everyone brought the yummiest things and it was just fun hanging out and talking. All of the kids looked so darn cute! Check them out.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
When it was time to go Trick-or-Treating, Hannah got sick and was feeling pretty miserable. So her sweet little sister went trick-or-treating for her. She said it was because she didn't want Hannah to feel left out. Needless to say Hannah was VERY grateful! LOL!
So to finish off our fun week, last night we got together for a girls night out to celebrate my buddies Annie and Chris's birthday. It was a blast! I absolutely adore both of these good ladies and it was fun to have the chance to celebrate them. I still can't believe that we did not get kicked out of Louies, for staying so long!! LOL! My face hurt when I came home from laughing so much.... so Happy Birthday my friends, we love you!



















9 comments:
We hope Hannah is feeling better. Trouble is the candy has given all of us a belly ache. We love Halloween. Tif
seriously rock'in week!! gald we get to be apart of it!! love you and thanks for the fun last night! I am seriously luck to have the wonderful friends i have!!
Oh my goodness! This is Tiff from UVRMC NICU parent group! I was so excited to see your blog on the Riddle's list! You are as gorgeous as ever! Your sweet girls are beautiful. I have thought about you a lot and wondered how you guys are. Do you mind if I put you on my blogger list so I can keep up?
Looks like way fun. Sweet Em! I remember doing that one year for a brother. Girls nights are the best, sigh haven't had one for awhile.
Emmy is so sweet! You absolutely have the best, most sweet children in the whole world!
You beat me again April. Great pictures, I'll have to get a few of them from you. Chris and I thought we came home way to early. We had such a good time. I Love to laugh and just have fun. We have a great bunch of friends,we are truly blessed. Missed you today. I hope Hannah is feeling better!
Love the blog! I also love that you included our sweet Caleb! Hope all is well. Love, Lisa
They look SO cute. What a fun week! LOVE the slideshows
April-I emailed you, so just in case you don't check it, do today!
Post a Comment