Thursday, October 30, 2008

So funny!

Eric and his Teachers Quorum made this Halloween Safety Video for our Ward Halloween Party. It turned out so cute, check it out!

4 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Too funny!! So the kid in the NIKE shirt reminds me of how Eric probably was back in the day!! And the guy with the dreads....I think that was probably my husband back in the day...so sad!!!

Annie said...

I have seen that video 10 times and still everytime I laugh my head off!! Eric is such a great leader those boys are so lucky!!

Janika said...

ERIC! AAGH! My friend Dove is friends with Traci and she told me you were here. April, I heard you were a few years behind us, you might have been at camp when I was a very young Beehive leader. Please tell Ellyn to come visit my blog or write me janikals@yahoo.com. And, yes, Toki Tribe, that was exactly how Eric was back in the day.

Karynn said...

Oh, that is hilarious. It was a little confusing to me at first...I was wondering what "Rainbow Connection" had to do with the video, until I figured out it was the Playlist. :-) Brilliant me.