Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Autumn Sunsets & a Harvest Moon


I think that I mentioned in my previous post that when we went to the Pumpkin Patch with all of our buddies on Monday night, my girls were having so much fun, that they forgot to pick out their pumpkins. By the time they realized it, is was already so dark. So last night, we went back to "Linder Farms" and took our little buddy Anna with us. It was so much fun, and we had a little more time to just take our time, and let the ladies play. The sunset was amazing, and the moon was so brilliant. I loved it! It was so beautiful and yet so eerie. Check out some of the cute pictures.


Click to play Autumn Sunsets
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

Munson Family said...

I think you just went back to get more pictures to post first.Yeah, you won.They are great pictures. I love you April, I'm just playing with you.I on the other hand , had a very difficult time just posting those school pictures. I am still flustered by them. They seem so harmless.Or maybe it's just pms.

Munson Family said...

I stopped blogging and went towards bed,then I got this great idea and it lead to more blogging. I get on my blog and you have already commented, I think you stay up to late Miss April.HaHaHa!!!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Fun stuff....we forgot our pumpkins too!!! So about Misty's cooking.....I think maybe it's the fact that I'm NOT cooking!!?? But her and Marc are sure a great team, they dish out those meals like its nothing!!! Gotta love MIsty!!!

The Stokes Family said...

What a beautiful sun set and moon.I love seeing the harvest moon. Also it is not that I can't cook its that I don't like doing it that often!!!!! Love ya

Brooke & Ryan said...

Those are fantastic pictures. What an artist you are!

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

April, hey, it's Traci. Saw your comment on my blog and how could I EVER forget you and Eric? It is so good to see you doing so well. Pleas email me so we can talk a bit more hurrle@charter.net

Annie said...

You tell me I have a talent but I think you are the one with the talent!! good job!! love ya i am still waiting for you to resposes to the tag lol

The Brugger Bunch said...

Annie, I am worried about doing the tag. LOL! I am just not that interesting, in fact I am pretty darn boring! LOL!!