
So, in keeping with my new found project of 52 weeks of Gratitude, (LOL) we are on to week #2. This week I am feeling very grateful for my sweet husband. When I was putting together some of our pictures, I was reminded about how much fun my cute husband is, and some of the crazy and weird things that we have done together. In fact I think that is one of the main reasons that I married him. He has always been very spontaneous, and ALWAYS has something new and fun for us to try. He is kind and very thoughtful, and has made these past 13 years such a great adventure. He is an amazing father and I feel so blessed to be married to a man who adores his family as much as he does. He is able to find the good in EVERYONE he meets and has always been able to find the bright side of every situation. Just like everyone else, we have had a few struggles over the years and our family has changed a bit, but going through life with my bestest buddy has been a gift, and I could not have had a greater partner, friend, and sweetheart. So even though our hair, weight, and circumstances have changed over the years, I love him as much if not more than I did when this adventure first began over 13 years ago.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


















14 comments:
What a beautiful tribute!!! You are a lucky girl, you guys have gone though sooo muny tuff times and you are all still amazing. I love you guys. Thank you Eric for the great love you give to my sister!!!
Wow!! What a wonderful companion you have!! those pix were great thanks for sharing them. You are a great mom and woman.
Very sweet, and might I add AWESOME pictures! Nothing quite so fun as a flashback!
OH,April that is so great, it of course made me cry. I loved it. I was coming on to leave a message,because you had just commented after I just posted. You are to on top of things.I Love You.
I just LOVE the slideshow. Thanks for posting that! I deeply appreciate the scrunchy on the wrist, too. I never left home without mine! What a beautiful woman you have become.
I loved seeing all those years of your life. I miss living a few doors away. I am glad you are still so in love. There is nothing like great friends. Even better great friends who have cultivated family and their love. Way to go.
April, what precious thoughts. Thank you for sharing them, they remind me of the wonderful man I married as well. You have such a special spirit in your home and surrounding you personally. Thank you!
Wow, that really was beautiful. I'm not much of a cryer, but that one got me.
Loved the slideshow. How nice you are to your husband to give a lovely shout out to him!!!! He is great, I ALWAYS see him helping you out soo much and always being soo loving to you!!! You guys are lucky to have each other!!
You two are adorable! I love your family:)
April, I loved it! Of course I cried. It took me back to when we first met you, pregnant with Aubrey. What tough times, but you're an inspiration to everyone you meet.
i smiled, i cried! what a sweet slideshow! you do have so much to be grateful for! xoxo, olivia
What a great time to start reading your blog. Through the first part I thought of how much fun Eric was at dances, and how absolutely happy I was for him (with a little wistfulness in light of my life's trials). Then I was painfully aware of how we all have to face trial and tragedy. Glad you weathered it. Thrilled to have found you.
Oops, Yamaha Drummer is my husband's blog, I didn't realize he was logged on.
Post a Comment