Thursday, October 23, 2008

On a beautiful Autumn afternoon!




Today was one of those amazingly perfect Autumn days. The weather was so crisp, there were a ton of leaves on the ground and the sky was so beautiful and so clear. It was one of those days were you just want to stay outside all day! I was just itching for my little ladies to get home from school so that we could go out and play. So as soon as they got off the bus, we grabbed a few of our buddies and spent the afternoon at the park. They had so much fun, and we stayed outside until we couldn't take the cold anymore. Check out some of their cute little faces!

Click to play Autumn Day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Annie said...

Wish we could have come!! Cry, cry, Cry!! Looks like you guys had a fun time. Always a party for the bruggers!!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

I LOVE the fall leaves...too bad we live in the desert and it's still ugly up here!!! Do I even have a tree???? Um, there's cactus around!! Anyways, looks like you guys had so much fun....such cute pics!!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Sounds like a great afternoon. I still need to take my boys to play in the leaves. Hopefully this weekend. Way cute pictures.

Bennions said...

That looked like a lot of fun for your cute kids. I love the smell in the air in the fall. Tif

csharris said...

Hi I am Colette Harris Tristons Mom I have lost your number. Your Pictures are great and it sounds like you had a great time> Kam said she showed you our pics. Sorry for not calling.