
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

















4 comments:
That was so fun and I am an Esmee too! Go figure huh?! And doesn't she play on Greys Anatomy?? I still don't like their pick on Edward!
YAh,I saw this on my moms page and I was going to try it out...but I STILL haven't read the books!!! My friends over here are renting a limo and going to dinner and to see the movie. One of the requirements is that you have to have read to book. So I guess I have to make it a priority now!!!
No surprise that I am Esme too! I love the Twilight mania, hopefully we will have a giant group here to hit the movie!
This was a fun quiz (Esmee for me). I loved the last book as well, but a lot of my friends didn't like it so much. So, I'm glad I know someone that liked it. I don't know if I am going to make it to the movie. Our baby is due Oct 30th!!
Post a Comment