Monday, October 13, 2008

The Linder Farm Pumpkin Patch


For Family Home Evening tonight we got together with several other families and all went to "The Linder Farm Pumpkin Patch". It was so much fun! The weather was great, and the sunset was amazing! It has been a tradition in our family to go every Fall, and this year was so much fun!!!! We loved spending the time with all of our good buddies, and all the kids and their parents had a blast! The hayride was great, (and is one of my most favorite parts when we go to a Pumpkin Patch... there is something so nostalgic about riding on a flat bed truck full of hay and attached to a tractor, I just love it!!!!LOL!) and they had a pretty cool petting zoo this year, which my little ladies just loved! In fact my girls had so much fun doing all the other stuff, that they never ended up getting themselves pumpkins! It got dark pretty quick sooooo....YAHOO we are going back again tomorrow! So check out some of these cute pictures, the lighting was a little harsh for taking pictures, but they turned out pretty cute anyway!!
Click to play FHE Pumpkin Patch
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

5 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Pumpkin patches are always so much fun!! I was lucky to go with misty and marc to theirs the other day! The kids had soo much fun!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Annie said...

You are too quick for me!! I am still waiting for the tag! lol thanks for the good time! You are seriously the most creative and fun lady I know!! love you to pieces and have a wonderful day!!

The Stokes Family said...

Fall is my favorite time, there is so much to do and it is sooo beautiful. I love the trees and their many colors. It looks like you guys had so much fun. Your group looks like a hoot. Miss you!!

Bennions said...

Don't you just love the fall. I can't help but remember how everyone in Carson City decorated for Halloween. It's hard to believe that was 13 years ago when we last spent Halloween together. Your family looks like they are having a lot of fun. I'm glad. Tif

Munson Family said...

April you are to funny, I did come home and work on my blog. I had to down load all of my pictures, and of course I had to get my rowdy bunch to bed. Thanks for all the sweet things you said. It made my day. I LOVE YOU.Your pictures turned out better then mine. I Still love mine. I have to get better at taking pictures, because I really love it.You did win, I wouldn't even look until this afternoon when I was finished with my own.