Oh, I always feel a little sad the day after Christmas. Partly because I am so sad that it is over, and also because I am ready to have EVERYTHING cleaned up right away! LOL!
We had such a wonderful Christmas this year and I wish that it would have lasted a little longer! I loved every minute of it. It was so much fun to get up early and watch my little ladies open all their gifts in their cute Christmas jammies. This year was so much fun because we had asked the girls not to ask for anything and to just let us surprise them. I think that they actually liked it better that way as well. We did our traditional dinner on Christmas Eve, and a big breakfast on Christmas morning. So the rest of the day was watching Star Wars movies, and playing with the girls. We loved it!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


















5 comments:
Happy Holidays Bruggers. Lots of love from your Las Vegas friends. Looks like another successful year. I like the idea of not asking for anything and just having it be a suprise. Tif
Merry Christmas to you and your adorable family! It sounds like you guys had the perfect day!
Pictures were fun. Love Christmas...I am a little like you in that I want all the new things put away and organized right away...so silly.
So...how did you guys like your Webkins stuff?
Glad you got to enjoy a cozy Christmas with your cute family!
Happy New Year Brugger Family! I wish you all the very best during this new year. My heart is with you. I think we may get more snow this weekend perhaps, if so I'll send over my "built-in" shoveler to take care of your walks. Love Beverly~
Post a Comment