Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Shopping with Annie



Last night one of my best buddies, Annie, came and picked up my little ladies to take them on a special date. They were in heaven! She took them Christmas shopping and out to dinner, then they went to her house to wrap everything and make Christmas cards. They had a BLAST and have not stopped talking about much fun they had. It was such a sweet gift from my friend to my little ladies, so thank you Annie, we adore you! While my girls were out my sweet husband took me to the mall (in a wheelchair) and just pushed me around for about an hour. It was so wonderful to get out, and to feel a little bit normal. Well as normal as you can feel in a wheelchair, lol! I still feel pretty weak, but it was so wonderful. I have been going a little crazy being in the house, so it was so much fun!!!! Thanks for the giving us the time to have a little date my friend, we loved it! Check out some of the cute pictures of Annie with the girls!

Click to play Shopping with Annie!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

10 comments:

Munson Family said...

That was soo sweet.I know me or my kids would have loved getting to do something like that.I'm glad they had such a good time.I'm really glad you were able to get a wheelchair. I know you really wanted to look around and get out of the house.

Annie said...

Thanks for sharing those sweet girlies with me!! i had so much fun!! love ya

Andersons said...

That's so sweet of Annie! And yay for getting out of the house - I bet you had major cabin fever. Hope you're resting up though!

ChanFam6 said...

Yeah for your girls and Annie too. I could just adopt Annie for myself, I just love her to pieces. So glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. We keep praying for you. You are always so upbeat and happy, I love reading your blog! Thanks for sharing your beautiful spirit!

Karynn said...

Poor thing! At least you got to get out. I hope your strength resumes quickly. Don't push it, though! Take care of you this Christmas. Merry Christmas!

Beverly said...

It was great to see you today at church. I hope we weren't too overwhelming for you and you were able to get some rest back at home. I hope you have a very blessed Christmas! Love ya bunches!

Bennions said...

Well April I think you should just look at the wheelchair as being pampered and request a back rub and foot massage. I am glad that you got to get out. I remember being on bed rest during a pregnancy and just wanting to make contact with the outside world -- to see if it still existed. It looks like the girls had a blast too. What a great friend. Hope the blessings keep coming your way. Tif

Nicole said...

How fun! A night with shopping is always a good thing to do...It was good to see you in chruch today! Iam glad you are doing a little better, at least enough to get out a little. Smiles all around! :)

Memmotts said...

I'm so glad you were able to get out. That was so sweet of your friend Annie to do that for you. what a great friend.

Shaw Family said...

April... It was great seeing you at church yesterday I didn't make it over to say hi, but I started to cry when I saw you there and knowing what you have been through.. What an amazing person you. May blessings continue to be upon you and your family. Merry Christmas!

Looks like the girls had a great time with Annie!!