Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Traditions



We are a little behind on doing some of our Christmas traditions this year, but we are slowly catching up. Hooray:) This weekend we took the girls out for our annual Christmas Lights drive. We bundled them up in their jammies, got the Hot Chocolate and treats and spent about 3 hours looking at all the cool lights around here. The girls LOVED it and had so much fun!



We also put our Gingerbread House together. Usually, every year Emee can hardly wait and ends up attacking it and devouring it the day after we build it, and Hannah usually ends up crying. This year my sweet little Emee decided that for Hannah's Christmas gift she was not going to touch it until Christmas Day! LOL! Ahhhhhhh, the Christmas Spirit. LOL!





5 comments:

Annie said...

We are hopefully making ours tomorrow!! love holiday traditions.

Munson Family said...

I'm so glad your getting to do all the things that make the season great!

Andersons said...

Awww...what a fun holiday tradition! And what a thoughtful sister. :-)

Nicole said...

Nice! We do the drive around too! I wonder if we will get to it this year, hmm.... Maybe tonight!

Lombardo Family said...

Hey April, what fun traditions you guys have. We would like to start the gingerbread house one, but I don't know where to buy one that is easy enough to do. Did you get that CD by the way? I sure hope so.