Happy Thanksgiving my friends! We had a great Thanksgiving this year. Eric's parents were kind enough to come up and be with us for the holiday and it was wonderful to see them and to have a fun and quiet day. We all feel that we have a great deal to be thankful for this year, and are grateful for the chance that we had to focus on our many blessings! The food was yummy, and we still have tons of it!
| Make a Smilebox greeting |

















4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!! Love leftovers!!
Loved the slideshow. I haven't seen Ma and Pa Brugger in forever. I loved the picture with the drumstick! Looks like a good time.
So fun!! That turkey leg looked too YUMMY!! I love your xmas decorations in the back, I just need to get my husband on track and MAKE him get the tree down!!!
I am glad you had a fun Thanksgiving. I am sure your food was very yummy!
Post a Comment